It is always common to have tarnishing happened on the contacts of audio equipment – pins on the plugs of cables, pins of the tubes, contact surfaces of fuses etc. Tarnishes are normal occurrences due to the oxidation with oxygen in the air, no matter how rarely they are removed from the sockets. And these tarnishes will affect the conductivity overtime and degrade the flow of signal, inherently affecting the quality of sound. Matter of fact is the more pure the contacts are, the faster and easier oxidation/tarnishes can occur. There is simply no reason to have the high cost of owning such pure contacts of the accessories and allow tarnishes to take place and not delivering the performances they should be.
Silver Conditioner is yet another product experimented and developed in-house to improve the performance of audiophile’s existing equipment. As a lubricant, it helps clean* the surfaces of contacts and add on a protection to prevent further tarnishes by slowing down the process. As an enhancer, with our formula of additional Nano Silver Powder (100% pure Silver) in the finest form, it improves the conductivity of the contact surfaces for a greater flow of signal. The result? Your equipment last longer and a highly possible better sound output!
The steps to apply this conditioner is very simple:
- Wipe the contact surfaces to be applied with a dry lint-free cloth first.
- Scoop just a trace amount of Silver Conditioner from the bottle using a really tiny spoon or toothpick and apply on the contact surfaces.
- Rub the contact surfaces with dry lint-free cloth to clean it and remove* any minute tarnishes.
- Apply a second trace amount of Silver Conditioner and lightly coat a layer over the cleaned contact surfaces.
- Remember, it really does not need a lot of Silver Conditioner on the contact surfaces. It should just look like nothing much was coated without close inspection. Hence the small bottle can really last a very long time. The last thing we ever wanted is to have your HiFi equipment stained with the conditioner all over.
- Plug the cables/fuses/tubes/equipment back in and enjoy your music.
- Reapply the Silver Conditioner every 2 months or whenever necessary.
NOTE: * The Silver Conditioner can clean some light tarnishes off but it is not a tarnish remover after all. Heavy tarnishes cannot be expected to be removed with this Silver Conditioner and worse, it will only be wasted cleaning it.
While the bottle content is only approximately 2ml in volume, it can/should really last a very long time with appropriate usage.
This item entitles for FREE Shipping in Singapore! Top up just S$2.50 for tracking service.